Thursday, 4 November 2010

Milan's Sail

My first cyanotype made by negative contact print (not counting a few plant photograms), that turned out quite ok. I wasn't satisfied enough with the results with medium format negatives, I got before, mostly because of tiny size. This time I used Digital Transfer Film to print an increased copy of neg, so I can see clearly how the process works :). But need to buy a proper paper, I was so excited with the chemicals I got, that forgot about the paper, but couldn't wait so I used what I found at 20min exposure, sunny irish late afternoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment